пятница, 27 декабря 2019 г.

ICOM ID-880H SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

I corrupted an image for my IDH today and I believe that this issue is related to what I'm seeing. I'm fairly confident it is a bug in the software but I just can't pinpoint where it could be. The culmination of months of planning will come to a head this weekend as the WWV Centennial Celebra. Clearing the memory on my radio, manually creating a repeater with a frequency of The 4-direction cursor buttons on the keypad give you quick and intuitive access to many settings. I can't up load for the radio with Chirp Keep getting Error. September 27, No comments. icom id-880h software

Uploader: Kajilkree
Date Added: 24 October 2018
File Size: 64.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63526
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





An emergency communications workshop will be held on October 3 in Lima, Peru, following the 20th Int. National Club of the Year winners announced September 28, Added by Earl Gray over 2 years ago.

Calm Before The Storm? I can download from it all day.

icom id-880h software

Leave a Reply Cancel Reply You must be logged in to post a comment. September 27, No comments.

icom id-880h software

But one is for sure Updated about 1 year ago. I corrupted an image for my IDH today and I believe that this issue is related to what I'm seeing. I would send a patch but I don't see a way to do that in Redmine.

Bug # Programming the IDH with new frequencies - CHIRP

Again, I would sure appreciate any and all help on this, as both of these IDH's are not cheap radios, and I would really like to get them back on the air as soon as humanly possible. Used with this software, various settings can be made from softwzre PC and the memory channels and other settings can be shared between Softwware and its matching mobile softwqre, the IDH. Wideband receiver The IDH has a wideband receiver as a standard feature and covers Programming the IDH with new frequencies.

I have found through an unbelievable amount of testing with my rigs this weekend, just over 8. I'm fairly confident it is a bug in the software but I just can't pinpoint where it could be. Retevis RT98, the mini mobile radio show August 23, No comments.

Icom ID-880H

All memory channels and the program scan can be named with 8-character channel comments. Clearing the icpm on my radio, manually creating a repeater with a frequency of The IDH has a wideband receiver as a standard feature and covers The 4-direction cursor buttons on the keypad give you quick and intuitive access to many settings.

I would sure appreciate your help.

You must be logged in to post a comment. I can't up load for the radio with Chirp Keep getting Error. So has any one found how to up load form the IDH Yet?? National Club of the Year winners announced September 27, One is in my shack and icoj other is in the truck.

I even changed the ports. In my case, I could corrupt a blank image by adding a repeater with the frequency Looking through the project repository I believe the issue stems from updates made in revision to address bug The culmination of months of planning will come to a head this weekend as the WWV Centennial Celebra.

Listen to aviation, marine, weather channels and other utility communications. Associated revisions Revision Some have called them the savior to ham radio and others say they are nothing but a scourge to the hobby.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий